Saturday, May 31, 2008

Not so new NEWS!

For those of you who haven't heard yet, we're pregnant!!

We're 18 weeks along and VERY excited, although you can't tell from how long it's taken us to blog about it!! And in case you can't tell--our little baby has its hand in its mouth!! This is from 12 weeks along, so our baby is MUCH bigger and better looking now.
Here's a look at the card we gave our families to break the news:

We figured we had to take advantage of the fact that the baby is due ON Halloween!! Plus, any excuse I can get to make Byron dress up in a Halloween costume...Here's another cute one (to get back at him for posting the duck picture of me!)

Can you tell how thrilled he is to be wearing this costume?? What a good sport he's going to be as a Dad!

We find out the sex of the baby in a week! I felt like we needed to make a blog announcement regarding the pregnancy itself, before I announced whether it's a boy or a girl!!
6 Days and counting, then we will start taking name suggestions!



13 comments:

The Bentley's said...

that is so precious!!! seriously your doctor rocks... that profile is so good... idon't think i have one that good after 3 babys and countless ultrasounds!! way to go! can't wait to find out boy///girl!!! super fun

Maxine Parrish said...

WHAT?!! So maybe I'm the LAST person to find out, but congratulations!! I hope your pregnancy is treating you well so far, and I can't wait to hear more about how things are going. Here are a few unisex name suggestions, just to get you thinking (by the way, these are real names):

Anstice
Amari
Justice
Dagmar
Kamal
Praxedes

I'm personally rooting for Praxedes...

Nicole said...

Still just loving the duck costumes. Parenthood is not for the faint of heart, it requires the ability to have no shame...you guys are ready to be parents for sure. Text me as soon as you find out the gender!!

Amy Sue said...

Congrats!!! You guys will be great parents!

Sara said...

Smoking in the womb?! What a bad baby! Did they teach baby interventions in social work school? I'm sure in LA they have baby rehab.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Wonderful news

angie said...

Byron is a great sport! ha ha! I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to find out what you're having!

Carmen said...

FINALLY! I can't wait to see and hear more!

Jessica said...

Seriously... it's about time the true reason of the Duck outfits finally come out on the blog! I LOVE IT!

Congrats again you two! (And congrats on passing your licensing exam Kim!)

Rachel said...

We are SO excited for you congrats! I'm sure Nica will fill me in on what you are having! So don't worry about sending me a cute card! Oh wait..you didn't! Just kidding, can't wait to see your cute baby!

D-dawg said...

Best news Kim! Congratulations! Please tell us more details like how you're feeling and if you're showing etc. And PLEASE blog and tell us if it's a boy or girl asap. Love the pictures of you two- you crack me up!

About us said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I AM SO SO SO SUPER EXCITED FOR YOU TWO!!! Jay is too :) Kim you are going to be the coolest mom EVER!!!! And Byron, well, I don't know you as well as Kim, but you seem very calm and steady. What a great team you guys are and will be for that lucky baby!

Tony Cannon said...

Hahahaha...that's a great picture, Byron. That's the best thing I've seen all week...though admittedly the week is still young. ~Tony.