Sunday, November 21, 2010

Due Date!!


Today is officially my due date! However, that picture is from 12 days ago, a few minutes before I left for the hospital. I am so so happy that instead of looking forward to going into labor and delivering a baby today or in the near future, I'm getting to enjoy an adorable 12 day old baby!


Marshall Scott Williams was born on November 9, 2010 at 10:16 PM. He weighed 7 lbs 13 oz and was 21 inches long.



Marshall is the same length that Harrison was, but almost a whole pound lighter (Thank you, Marshall!! That made for a delightful delivery!!) As a result, he is the skinniest little baby in the world, with these LONG skinny body parts. His toes are incredibly long, it is unbelievable.

Leaving the hospital (at midnight!)


Thanks to my little brother Lance for helping us get out of there safely.






We love this little guy!

Marshall is the sweetest baby ever. He loves to eat and he loves to sleep, and we absolutely love him for it. He has been a great sleeper from the first day he was born and has not given us a sleepless night yet, so we are keeping our fingers crossed!



He loves sleeping so much, it is pretty difficult to get a picture of him with his eyes open!


We've been preparing Harrison for his new brother as much as possible, but I still think it was a little shocking for him.

He is adjusting to brotherhood pretty well.




At first he was a little indifferent to Marshall and only got concerned if Byron picked him up, yelling "MY daddy, MY daddy!" After a couple of days he started showing more interest in his little brother. I would catch him giving Marshall little kisses and saying "Hi, Hi!" and waving at Marshall in his swing.




Our family on November 9, 2010 at 6pm.

And four hours later, we became a family of four!!

15 comments:

Brit Warner said...

He is so cute! Congratulations!

Derek and Becca Theurer said...

Congratulations! And he is completely a mini-Harrison. Does he not look exactly the same as his brother did? Very, very cute.
Also, I'd like to know what you do to get 12 day early, light-weight babies, please.

Gwendolyn said...

What a cutie!! You know what my favorite part of this is? That if reading your blog was the only way I kept in touch with you guys, I'd be like, "Kim was pregnant?? They have a new baby???" Way to keep us all on our toes!

Kim said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Marshall is darling and a mini Harrison, who by the way looks so grown up! you look amazing. We are so happy for your family. family's of 4 rock! :)

Maxine Parrish said...

Wow! Congratulations guys! I'm a little envious of your perfect little sleeper - Samuel is sort of kicking my butt in that department. May Marshall continue to give you many a blissful night of uninterrupted sleep!

Brooke said...

oh kimmie, he is so cute. i miss him ! At least the favorite aunt brooke gene is alive and well in him (i can just tell these things)

Carmen said...

Sorry I didn't comment earlier since I am the one pushed and pushed and pushed for you to blog:). I am so glad you finally did and hope you will continue to keep us updated on your adorable little family of 4. He is so cute, you are so cute, Harrison is so cute...oh, and of course Byron is so cute too! You guys are an adorable family and I wish there was some way I could see you sooner! I guess we just have to skype again soon.

Caroline said...

Congratulations, Kim! He's so beautiful. If you were still here he'd have a little best friend named Tyler... alas.

About us said...

Congrats Kim!! He's adorable! And a whole pound lighter! Amazing! Way to go :) P.S. You look absolutely beautiful.

D-dawg said...

Congratulations you guys!! Kim you are just glowing and beautiful! I love the family of four photo. There is nothing better than seeing your 1st born with their new sibling. So much fun. Hope all is still going well! It sounds like Marshall is a dream baby.

Jodie said...

Congrats to you guys! What a sweet boy!

Juliann said...

So sweet! I have been thinking about you and wondering when that little guy was going to arrive. And he's here--yay!! Harrison is such a big boy! Can't believe it. And four hours later?? Wow!! Must have been that 1 pound less... Congratulations!!!

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

YAY!!!! I am SO glad we got to meet that sweet little boy! I love him.
And HELLO -- you looked INCREDIBLE in your post-delivery pictures! I am beyond jealous. Did you really go home 2 hours after he was born? You are my hero.
And I love the picture of Harrison all ready for church and have decided that I need to go buy a blazer for Charlie right now.
We can't wait to see you guys again!

Conni said...

So cute Kim and Byron! You two make excellent parents and beautiful babies. Hope to meet our nephew soon.

Lorie said...

Congrats Kim and Byron! He is adorable, and I totally think he looks like Harrison when he was a baby! They're both so cute. I hope you guys are doing well, and enjoying both of them.