Saturday, December 04, 2010

Family Resemblance

All through this pregnancy, we really looked forward to seeing Marshall and finding out whether he looked like Harrison. Harrison was such a distinctive looking baby, we couldn't wait to find out if his brother would resemble him.

When Marshall finally arrived, we were shocked that we weren't positive whether they looked like one another or not. Some people said yes (myself included) and others thought they looked very different. I guess Harrison's white-blond hair was so noticeable, it was hard to compare him with a darker haired baby.


And they definitely do not resemble each other now, so it was hard to imagine that they ever looked alike.

So I went back to Harrison's baby pictures the other day, and here are some comparable pictures I found. I also made another startling discovery - it was hard to compare them because we have so many pictures of Harrison wide awake and it is hard to find a picture of Marshall with his eyes open. That just goes to show how different these babies were from each other in temperament!!


Marshall


Harrison

Marshall

Harrison

Marshall
Harrison

I still think they looked a lot alike as babies. But either way, they are both pretty cute now!






10 comments:

Brooke said...

I definitely think they look alike, so handsome. Harrison looks so grown up!

Carmen said...

YAY, another post! I definitely think they look alike, although their coloring really is so different. They are both adorable and I cannot wait to skype and see them in live action:) keep the posts and pictures coming, I love it!

The Bentley's said...

totally borthers!!! I think they look sooo much alike. Both adorable of course!!!

Brit Warner said...

They look a lot alike in the baby pictures! So cute. We hope to see him someday!

Courtney said...

I know I'm a little late, but I just wanted to say congratulations on welcoming Marshall to the Harrison family. You've got two little stud muffins on your hands. Girls, watch out. Hope you and the family are doing well. We miss you here.

reginag said...

They are angels from heaven! So cute.
oahu helicopter tours

Zoe said...

These two could be twins!

Unknown said...

I really like your blog, it looks very nice, I'm happy to visit again to see your blog because it's very good indeed, thank's for all. Regards, rose geranium essential oil really hope to be your friends

Unknown said...

Cute baby, I want you to grow up healthy.



FIFA 15 Coins,just take a look here FIFA 15 Coins,you will take fancy with this site all along. Welcome to buy FIFA Coins in our store through following: http://www.fifa15online.co.uk/

Halo BW said...

Nice post!

https://www.cekaja.com/kartu-kredit/pengajuan/kartu-kredit-di-kota-yogyakarta