Friday, October 24, 2008

One Week to Go!!

I can't believe Halloween is only a week away. Also, incidentally, we are only a week from our due date!!

We had a doctor's appointment yesterday, but they haven't been very helpful in nailing down for us exactly when this baby is going to arrive. LUCKILY, we had Chinese food for lunch afterwards and our fortune cookie was MUCH more specific:

Byron's fortune said "Soon, someone will make you very proud." So, we are quite confident that the baby will be here "soon."

3 comments:

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

I'm glad that Byron's fortune cookie was able to tell you it would be "soon". The Doctors couldn't even do that for you?! You need a midwife, one that can witch for babies like they are water. By the way, Picasa does the collages, I just plug in my awesome pictures.

Karina & John Calderwood said...

I can't wait to hear the news!!!!

Unknown said...

So glad you guys have updated this blog. I've been waiting for updates! You look great Kim! I'm so excited for the little addition to your family to come!!!! Miss you guys!