Monday, February 15, 2010

Hello Again!!

Obviously, it has been too long since I've blogged.




1) This video clip is to reassure anyone out there who only gets updates on Harrison from my blog that YES, he did indeed learn to take more than three wobbly little steps. As you can see, he's now a regular little David Beckham. He actually loves to run, sometimes even faster than his legs know how to!

2) This post is to get me going again, in the blogging habit, even though I really have nothing to report. I missed blogging about Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, vacations, our cruise and Valentine's Day. So now, I'm left with just our day-to-day mundane lives to report - Harrison can kick a ball! And truth be told, he can also Baaa like a sheep and Neigh like a horse on command. Adorable.

3) But most importantly, I wanted to save you loyal friends who still check my blog from having to look at that shot of my legs even one more time. I've only seen it about 5 times since I posted it in November, and even I'm sick to death of seeing it!! I can only imagine how painful these last few months have been for you: to continue hopefully checking for updates on my blog only to be repeatedly disappointed and subjected to that leg shot - over and over again. I'm sorry.

After writing this post and watching the video, I realized how truly "LA" our family is. Harrison is kicking the ball in an extremely loud, urban park (no backyard for us yet!!) while Byron talks on his cell phone. Funny.

7 comments:

Maxine Parrish said...

Wow, you guys are SO LA! And yippee for updating the blog - I've been wondering if you guys were still alive. Good to hear from you again, and we'll hopefully see you in the near future (we're moving back to LA this Saturday).

Jennefer said...

Welcome back!!

Brit Warner said...

Harrison's soccer skills are pretty impressive!

Caroline said...

i could never get tired of looking at your legs, Kim. ;)

Courtney said...

It's good to have you back! Love the boys' pictures from their playdate.

Conni said...

So cute Kim! You guys are wonderful parents and you have such a cute little guy. I'm trying to get better myself about blogging and posting comments...how am I doing so far? :) Hope all is well and I'm really enjoying the monthly letter exercise. It's the only "exercise" I'm getting these days.

Unknown said...

Hhh